As mandated by ISBE, for the 2017-18 school year ALL employees are REQUIRED to take a series of online tutorials.
Required tutorials for ALL SD 105 employees (147 minutes or 2.45 hours):
- Bloodborne Pathogens (20 minutes)
- Allergy Management/Food Allergies (21 minutes)
- Sexual Harrassment (22 minutes)
- Discrimination (18 minutes)
- Ethics & Boundaries for School Employees (21 minutes)
- Asthma - IL (22 minutes)
- ADA/Service Animals-IL (10 minutes)
- Cultural Competence/Racial Bias-HB3869 (13 minutes)
In addition to the above listed tutorials, GURRIE staff:
- Teen Dating Violence (15 minutes)
SPRING & GURRIE Staff (In addition to the above tutorials) :
- Diabetes Awareness Level 1 (20 minutes)
LUNCHROOM STAFF (In addition to the above tutorials):
- Civil Service Tutorial (29 minutes)- Lunchroom staff employees need to view this tutorial. (does not apply to teachers/paraprofessionals working lunchroom duty).